Thursday, November 26, 2009

AMAs: The True Winners.


The AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS!

www.abc.com

www.dailynews.com
"Who's the fairest of us all?"

Yes, we know Taylor Shit won EVERYTHING...

Courtesy of Agencies

"ME? AGAIN? SHUT UP Y'ALL!!"


Thanks Tay. But since you weren't there to collect your awards PLUS you totally robbed the dead man of Artist of the Year, we won't be spending much time on you in this entry.

Lets talk about the REAL winners. Here at Divattitude, true winners are SURVIVORS.

Winner No.1: Rihanna


"I survived boyfriend abuse!"

Winner No.2: Whitney Houston


"I survived cocaine abuse!"

Winner No.3: Lady Gaga



"I survived my sex-op"

Winner No.4: Janet Jackson


Courtesy of BAM
"I survived my brother's death."

Winner No. 5: Kelly Clarkson


Source: www.examiner.com
"I survived a heart attack."


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
TopOfBlogs