Sunday, November 29, 2009

AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL: VICTORIA SECRETS EDITION

ANTM = AMERICA'S NEXT TYRA'S MINION!!!




"Wanna be on top???
"





"11 beautiful VS models stand before me."

"But I only have 5 photos in my hand..."

"The girls' names I do not call, must immediately go back to the minion's mansion, pack your bags and leave immediately."





"AKA you cannot be my minion and will be set free!"






"WHAT??? WE CAN FINALLY GET OUT OF THIS CRAP SHOW?"
"HURRAY!"






"The first name I am going to call,
who also has the BEST walk and photo at this year's victoria secret's fashion show is..."


.
.
.


"HEIDI."




Other girls: "YES!!!"
Heidi: "SHIT."







"Girl, the judges were impressed that you are like 95 in model years and have given birth to a factory of children..."




"...and still look like me 10 years from now!"



"So congrats. Your photo will be displayed in the minion mansion where you can stare at yourself while admiring the other 9000 pictures of me put up in the rest of the house."




"BITCH."





And the next girl I am going to call is...




A girl who gives me FIERCE and SMILES WITH HER EYES...





Like this:






is
.
.
.










"EVERYONE OF YOU!"








"NO ONE'S GOING HOME THIS WEEK!"




"WHAT."



"NO WAY."



"AAAAAAHHHHH!!!"



THE END.


Tune in next week for another exciting episode of model mania.
.
.
.


For now, enjoy these awesome pics of this year's VICTORIA SECRET FASHION SHOW 2009!

Some of my favourites:










Photos courtesy of Desinut


WORK IT, GIRLS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
TopOfBlogs