Friday, December 18, 2009

Sex and the City- the Movie.

Sex and the City in 60 seconds!


Lets go!




Hey guys!

This is me. Carrie Bradshaw. I was born in 1966 but i tell everyone im 21. Which isn't hard to believe since i look so amazing everyday. This is a story about my life in the big city.

The big city- New York.

Life's tough in New York if you are not glamourous and young.




Nope thats not me.

Thats an ugly New Yorker pretending to admire the clothes and jewellery on display when she is really actually staring at herself in the reflection and blaming her parents for not giving her better genes.






And thats me!

Im the lucky one.

A combination of good genes, brains and fashion sense.




Life's tough in the big city.

You must always look amazing from head to toe.

Its not easy balancing between work, leisure and 12 inch stilettos.






Me: "Stop staring already. Im shy!"


Red head: "Oh my! A flower's blooming from her right boob!"




Me: "As you can see, Im still not used to people admiring my beauty after all these years."


Girls gossiping: "Is that flower real? Does she have to water it daily?"





This is me before bed time. Im finishing up my weekly column for The New York Star.

Yeah, I know... I have make up on and perfect hair even when Im about to sleep.

Oh, and I wear equally cool clothes to bed.






Good old times with my best friends!


We looked so happy back then.


Its always so great to remind myself Im the best looking.


Maybe I should meet up with them tomorrow.







And these are my less-pretty-but-still-beautiful friends.



The girl on my right is Charlotte. Her womb's dysfunctional so she had to adopt a chinese kid.



The older one on my left is Miranda. At least she makes up for her inferior looks with an illustrious career as a lawyer.



The girl in the hideous 70s suit is Samantha. The slutty one.




The next day...





Charlotte: "Hey I heard Sam doesnt practise safe sex. And she sleeps around all the time. She might be harbouring some STD."


Miranda: " If thats the case, Im not going to get anywhere near her."



Me: "Im the only girl who knows how to work colour into my wardrobe"









"Oh my best friends in the world! I miss you all!"









Charlotte: "Oh Sam, there you are! We miss you so much!"


Miranda: "And we weren't bitching about you behind your back!"


Me: " Damn. How many times must I tell you to wear black when Im wearing colour!"




.
.
.





"Orrhh....GROUP HUG!!!"









Sam: "We have so much catching up to do!"




Charlotte: " Damn that whore touched me. Im going to get Aids."




Miranda: " I need an appointment with my doctor."





Me: "I have the skinniest legs."









THE END.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
TopOfBlogs