Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Spare a thought for these Children!

How can we sleep well at night






when we know that
somewhere out there,




children are


.
.
.

...exploited
...

"Mum I don't want to work in the mines every day!"






"Mum, I don't want to break out into song and dance every few minutes!"




...skinny and hungry...


"I havent eaten for the past 3 days!"





"I haven't eaten since I became famous"




...neglected by their family...


"Papa, I need your love!"





"Lindsay, I need your fame!"







...no adequate clothing

"I hope there is enough clothes to go around"







"is my dress slutty enough?"







...exposed to rampant spread of diseases




"We need safe sex education"













"All stand clear!"







...and dangerous animals roam wild.









"2 Big Elephants!"








"1 Big Elephant!"






SPARE A THOUGHT FOR THESE CHILDREN!






If this message has touched your heart in anyway,






do your part.







"I'm free from poverty!"




Adopt a child today.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
TopOfBlogs